Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day at Owens' Bistro

Just got home from the most wonderful Mother's Day dinner ever! Here is the menu from Owen's Bistro in Chino:


The first course was a special tasting prepared by the chef:

A risotto with spinach, chicken and vegetables.
The second course was a delicious salad with sourdough bread brushed with olive oil and toasted.
The main course - incredible steak with lobster with a side of mashed potatoes and asparagus:

And the dessert. An incredible balsamic vinegar ice cream with a scrumptious chocolate cupcake topped with strawberry whipped cream:

An incredible dinner from beginning to end. Audrey and I had a wine flight with a Chardonnay for the first course, a red wine blend for the second course and an Asti sparking wine for the third course. And, oh yes, we started out with champagne to begin the meal. Dan had a Steelhead beer.
Finally, we had our picture taken with Chef James Kelly. We congratulated him on a fantastic meal from beginning to end!


The most important thing was I was able to share it with Audrey and Dan. Audrey gave me such a special card. I cried my way through reading it! Thank you to my special family for a more than special day! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment